ALPHA Clamshell Rooftop Tent
Designed and manufactured in South Africa, the ALPHA Clamshell Rooftop Tent brings together The Bush Company’s many years of experience in aluminium manufacturing with first hand experience of touring/camping to deliver an innovative yet proven product that sets new benchmarks in quality, practicality and reliability, not to mention the convenience of setting up in under 90 seconds.
Whether you are looking for your first roof top tent or upgrading your existing setup, the ALPHA Clamshell Roof Top has a number of unique features that will leave you knowing from the outset that you made the right choice. The basic dimensions of the ALPHA are listed below, but check out the full product description below to see a full list of the features and find out why we believe this is the best roof top tent on the market
Length: External 2.25m / internal (mattress) 2.15m
Width: External 1.4m (1.48m including gas struts) / internal (mattress)1.3 m
Height (exterior, closed): 27cm including roof rails and base extrusions
Height (exterior, open): 1.87m
Height (interior, open): 1.8m
Weight: Approximately 88kg (excluding telescopic ladder)
There are a range of brackets available for fitment of accessories including:
- Heavy Duty Awning brackets for mounting awnings directly to the sides of the tent.
- Lightbar/Spotlight Brackets
- Hi-Lift Jack Mount Bracket
- Fan Bracket to mount a Sirocco fan to internal roof.
- Roof Load Bars to attach to the roof rails on the tent.
- MAXTRAX Load Bar Bracket for mounting up to 4 recovery tracks on the roof
- MAXTRAX Side Mount Bracket for mounting up to 4 recovery tracks on the side of the tent
Pricing & Availability
For pricing and availability, please use the Contact Us menu to find the nearest Bush Company Stockist in your region, or use the Inquiry Tab below and complete the email form to inquire about this product.