Clamshell Roof Top Tent – ALPHA
Designed and manufactured in South Africa, the ALPHA Clamshell Rooftop Tent brings together The Bush Company’s many years of experience in aluminium manufacturing with first hand experience of touring/camping to deliver an innovative yet proven product that sets new benchmarks in quality, practicality and reliability, plus the convenience of setting up/packing down in under 90 seconds.
Whether you are looking for your first roof top tent or upgrading your existing setup, the ALPHA Clamshell Roof Top has a number of unique features that will leave you knowing from the outset that you made the right choice. The basic dimensions of the ALPHA are listed below, but check out the full product description below to see a full list of the features and find out why we believe this is the best roof top tent on the market
- External Length: External Frame 2.25m /7′ 4.6″ (2.32m / 7′ 7″ inc hinges & handles)/ internal (mattress) 2.15m (7′ 0.6″)
- External Width: External 1.4m (4′ 7.1″), 1.45m (4′ 9″) including gas struts, / internal (mattress) 1.3m (4′ 3.6″)
- Height (exterior, closed): 28cm (10.7″) including roof rails and base extrusions
- Max Height (exterior, open): 1.77m (5′ 9″)
- Max Height (interior, headroom open): 1.7m (5′ 7″)
- Internal Mattress: Length 2.13m / 7′, Width 1.28m / 4′ 2″
- Weight: Approximately 99Kg (218lbs) excluding telescopic ladder
- Telescopic ladder and standard fitting kit/brackets supplied as standard
There are a range of brackets available for fitment of accessories including:
If you are installing the rooftop tent yourself please watch our Pre-Insatll Assemply video for the tent. Please make sure that you have done the due-diligence on your intended install to ensure that it does not create any safety issues and ensure that you follow standard safety precautions when undertaking the install.
Product Pricing & Availability Enquiries
Use the Contact Us page to find your nearest country Bush Company dealer.